Image Map

01 April 2013

Hello Summer

Hello Summer
April's finally on! Careful with the fools everywhere. 
I just want to excuse again my tardiness from not updating my blog for a month. 
My life's kinda busy right now. I'm still attending school for practicing purposes, getting ready for the a-dolls shoot (watch out!), been out of town for a week or less to celebrate the holy week, trying to organize a family meeting for random discussions (haha this is so not serious) because my mom, dad and my little brother will be out of the country for a month and more, without us. I'm totally jealous and sick! ( I'm serious now, share haha) ..and lastly, there I am beating the heat.. hi bulls. Peace out! 

So let's go back to holy week, my family and I traditionally went to our province which is in Bicol to celebrate the holy week. I got the chance to spend time with my relatives and with my oh so cool cousins. So this shoot was taken a very long time ago (just kidding) and I only had the chance to post it right now cause there ain't net, bohoo. And now, I just arrived in Manila took a quick shower and went straight to school then got home so early and now here I am blogging! Tada. Okay, so obviously I've been chattering around this blog too much, I'm in a Jenna Hamilton mode.

And now, to start off summer.. I'm not in my bathing suits/bikinis or whatsoever. This is just a summer outfit with a beach on its background. Just saying. :) Here it finally goes..
So sorry
 How cool is that!
'til next time! Cheerio! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment